A morning without espresso? That’s just plain depresso. Make every day more brew-tiful with the Vremi Stovetop Espresso Maker moka pot, and get moving with an authentic Italian buzz, no matter which side of the bed you wake up on.
Stovetop Espresso Maker Details, Use and Care
For first-time use, disassemble water tank, funnel filter and coffee collector pot, rinse with warm water and dry, reassemble and make a test batch according instructions below. (Throw away test batch, do not drink.)
For regular use:
- Fill water tank with cold filtered water up to bottom of gold safety valve
- Insert funnel filter into tank and fill with moka ground beans
- Do not press or compact grounds; remove excess from funnel rim
- Screw coffee collector pot onto tank until secure
- Place on stove top and heat for about 5 minutes - you’ll hear a gurgling sound when water boils and pot starts to fill
- Remove from heat when coffee pot is full
- Stir espresso with small spoon to release flavors before serving
- If coffee tastes burnt, lower the heat on next batch
- If using gas stovetop, flame should not be larger than bottom of tank
- If using electric cooktop, move tank off-center to avoid overheating
- Can be used on small induction cooktops with 4 inch diameter or less (NOT for use on larger induction cooktops)
- Do not grind beans too finely
- To clean, disassemble and hand wash with gentle soap
- Dry fully before reassembling
- Do NOT put in dishwasher, microwave, oven or freezer
For full care instructions and safety warnings, always refer to Vremi product box and manual.
- US delivery only, but we love everyone.
- All Vremi purchases include a 30-day money-back guarantee if not satisfied (but we hope you are).
- 1 year warranty, just in case any shenanigans arise.
- If you experience any issues (or difference of opinions) with your purchase after receiving it, please contact email@example.com to arrange a replacement or a refund. We’ve got your back!